SWYA community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

great school !!!

4 posters

Go down

great school !!! Empty great school !!!

Post  Yannick Fri May 23, 2008 10:19 am

Hi!
I cannot let this topic empty since the school was one of the best I've attended! Thanks (again) to all the lecturers and organizers.
It would be very useful to maintain this forum in order to stay in touch with each other and share our growing experience in writing papers.
See you on ADS Razz
Yannick
Yannick
Yannick

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

great school !!! Empty I am very glad to attended this school....

Post  Tenay_Saguner Fri May 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Dear SWYA Friends & Lecturers & Organizers....

First of all I am very very happy to meet You....
And SWYA school was a well arranged and for me was very useful, instuuctive and also it was realy fun...
I do not know how can I thank all the people who organize and attend this school. But anyway;

THANK YOU SO MUCH........

And hope to see you again in a very close future cheers

A Presto Smile
Tenay_Saguner
Tenay_Saguner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

great school !!! Empty Wonderful experience!

Post  sophia Sun May 25, 2008 11:14 am

Hello!

I really liked the school and the discussions stimulated! I believe the lectures and the
organization were very well taken care of, thus many thanks to all the people involved
for this wonderful experience!

I also enjoyed Blankenberge, Brugge and of course waffles and chocolate!!!

Hoping to see you again!

All the best,
Sophia

sophia

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

great school !!! Empty Re: great school !!!

Post  elie Tue May 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Many of the participants were surprised when they knew that this was my first workshop or school and I'm in my 2nd, since all of you attended several ones. But it doesn't matter, I know that this isn't going to be the last.
Anyway, I have to admit that this school was amazing and very informative. The discussed subjects are very crucial in a PhD student's life.
I really enjoyed being there. Great teachers, great PhD students. And of course not to forget the organisers (am I being consistent? lol), Isabelle, Christiaan and Aurélie, thank you for such an organisation.
And of course how can I forget my fellow Young Astronomers from the 4 corners of the world, It was such a pleasure meeting you all.

P.S: I never thought all astronomers drink this much, I thought I was the only alcoholic there.
elie
elie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

great school !!! Empty Re: great school !!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down